Sunday, February 12, 2017

Give Trump a Break? Really?

There are a few people out there who are actively telling us to give Trump a break. I'm all for that if we can see some kind of learning curve. But really, there is no visible learning curve at this point. Trump is going about business just as he did throughout the campaign period --- all kinds of disrespect for other people, childish name calling, and delusional claims of fake news and rigged electoral processes.

When the chief executive is a compulsive liar, doesn't seem to understand basic government, disregards the Constitution, wants to grasp complete power, and belittles anyone who dares to criticize him, you do not give him a break; you call him for what he is.

Believe me, I wish that Donald Trump would somehow grow up and become an intelligent adult and grow into the highest office in our government. I am waiting, but I am not optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment